Today lots of wordpress websites are developed and hacked due to lack of security.
To secure wordpress website follow the given steps.
- Keep up-to-date wordpress
- Keep plugins and themes up-to-date
- Don’t keep “admin”,”administrator”,or website name as username.
- Don’t keep password simple as 1234,123456 etc. Keep password strong.
- Make proper file permissions.
- Disable file editing from admin.Add the below code to wp-config.php
- Use security plugins iThemes Security or All in One WP Security.
- Keep backup of your files and database.
- Monitor logs